Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Raston Collection uses the latest SSL encryption technology to safely transmit your personal and credit card information. We do not store any credit card details nor do we share any personal information with any third party.
Good news! We can ship to virtually any address in the world.
* Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some international destinations. For more information contact email@example.com
Express shipping on all deliveries within Australia a flat rate fee of $10
Standard shipping on all deliveries outside of Australia –Rest of world a flat rate fee of $15
Free shipping on orders over $150 within Australia and free international shipping on orders over $250
All orders are dispatched within 1-2 business days. Please note that any orders placed after 11am AEST may be dispatched the following business day.
Delivery time frames-
Ausralia 1-2 business days
Rest of world 5-14 days
Custom or import duty fee is charged by some countries and this must be paid by the customer. Customs fees varies from country to country and it depends on your parcel’s weight and size. We recommend checking with your local custom office to void any such surprise additional charges. If you refuse the parcel, Raston Collection will not be able to refund the original shipping charges or shipping cost associated with returning the parcel.
What payment methods does Raston Collection accept?
Afterpay, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard & Amex
Yes we offer an exchange or refund on full price products. You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 14 days of receiving your items.
Please note Raston Collection only accepts a refund or exchange if your items match the below-
- Proof of purchase
- Returns card filled out and returned with the returns number we give you via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed. The original tags attached and the hygiene stickers must not be removed and still in place.
- Sale items are final and can’t be exchanged or refunded unless
Please be sure to check your junk mail or spam folder if your confirmation email does not appear in your inbox. If you still have not received your email, email us on email@example.com
Using the tracking number we sent you via email- Australia track here–Australia post
Rest of world track here DHL
Any problems with tracking please email us
- Caring for your swimwear is important. Make sure you follow the simple steps to keeping your swimwear in good condition.
- Do not iron or leave in sun.
- Hand wash in cold water and rinse in cold water.
- Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Make sure after leaving the beach that all sand is removedfrom garment as this can dry out the fabric.
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm or hot water.
- Store in a dry place where air flows frequently to avoid moisture from building in garments.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight. Avoid contact with sunscreens, oils & chlorine- this may cause colour to fade and damage material.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces. EG- rocks, pebble/stone pool surfaces.
- We do not/ will not take responsibility for balling of fabrics when made in contact with rough surfaces.