We hope you love your purchase. However, if there is a reason you would like to return your order, we are happy to exchange any unworn, unaltered and unwashed swimwear for another size, style or colour. Swimwear must have original tags attached and hygiene stickers must be in place on all bikini pants and one-pieces and cannot have been removed at any time.
When trying on swimwear, please avoid contact with make-up and deodorant. We may not be able to accept items that are damaged or marked.
To make a return, please ensure you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your items. Returns can NOT be accepted without emailing us first.
This is to ensure that the bikini you wish to exchange is available in stock. We will then ask you to send your unworn swimwear back to us along with the returns form enclosed with your original packaging.
We recommend your returns be sent via registered post so you have a tracking service as we cannot guarantee the safety of items being returned and cannot accept responsibility for items until we have received them. All exchanges will be re-sent via regular, tracked post free of charge once we have received your returned items.
*Please allow 3-7 working days within Australia, 10-15 working days for everywhere else.
*All sale items are final and cannot be refunded or exchanged.
*Online store credit may be issued in place of exchanges that are unavailable.
To return an item:
- Email us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your item/s with your order number and return reason and indicate which items you would like to exchange or refund.
- We will issue a Return Authorization number via email which is to be filled out on your returns form and included with your returned item/s. Please note we cannot accept any returns without an authorization number and any unauthorized returns will be returned to the customer and postage charged to the customer.
- Send your unworn and unaltered item/s including packaging and all tags and hygiene strip intact, along with the completed return form, to the address we will provide.
For details on consumer rights regarding returns and refunds, you can gain more information here- https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund#-norefund-signs-and-expired-warranties.
CLEARANCE items are final sale and can not be exchanged or returned unless the item is faulty, or where otherwise required by law.
Refunds will be processed using the original form of payment. Delivery costs will not be refunded unless the goods returned are faulty or not as ordered.
- Duty, tax and/or shipping costs incurred on an exchange or refund order is at the customer’s expense and cannot be refunded unless the item is deemed faulty by a Raston representative.
- For change of mind we will issue you a store credit- No refunds unless faulty.